£9 per hour
9 days ago
Customer Service Advisor | Part Time | Derbyshire
If you are passionate about providing excellent Customer Service and want to work for a well established and motivated team in North Derbyshire - keep reading!
- To provide excellent customerservice and support to internal and external customers
- Manage and prioritise daily / weekly workload
- Working on Microsoft applications including Word, Excel and Outlook
- Divert calls to correct departments
- Ensure all customerservice calls are dealt with in a timely manner
- Excellent attention to detail
- Processing customer information
- Corresponding via email
-Previous customer service experience
-Must be patient and polite
-Professional telephone manner in order to provide the best customerservice possible
-Good time management skills
-A passion for customer service
You must be available immediately as this is a part-time, temporary ongoing role to start ASAP !
If you are interested, please apply straight away.
This is a temporary on going role for a minimum of 6 months with an hourly pay rate of £9.00 ph.
Other roles you may have applied for include Customer Service Advisor, Customer Service Agent, Customer Support Administrator, call centre agent, telesales.call handler'