£18000 - £19000 per annum
4 months ago
Cherry Professional are exclusively partnering with an established business , based in Derby City Centre, who are seeking to employ a Part Time Accounts Assistant on a temporary to permanent, part time basis.
The business is very flexible over working hours but ideally will want someone to be in the office for 16 - 20 hours per week but this can be negotiable for the right Accounts Assistant.
As the Accounts Assistant, you will be responsible for all accounting work related to taxes, including bookkeeping and invoicing.
The key responsibilities for the role will include, but are not limited to:
- Bank reconciliation - using SAP
- Making payments to suppliers
- Chasing outstanding debt
- Taking internal and External phone calls
- Vendor set up
- Customer account set up
- Stock bookings
- Invoicing / credits
- Credit checks and setting limits
- Banking Cheques
What we are looking for from you:
- To work well as part of a team, be open-minded towards the ideas and views of others and contribute to building team spirit.
- To generate ideas for improvements to processes and the overall employee experience.
- To communicate with employees in a professional and compliant manner.
- To maintain a high level of personal drive and the highest standard of accountability and professionalism at all times.
- Able to take on a high volume of tasks
- Attention to detail
- Ability to communicate clearly.
- Strong organisational and time management skills.
- Excellent attention to detail and high level of accuracy.
- Ability to work as part of a team with active and valuable contribution.
- Previous experience in an Accounts Receivable or Sales Ledger role.
- Ability to work to organisational standards
Initial training will be held in our head office in Europe and the company may require you to travel from time to time (once/twice per year).
Jobs you may have applied for include; Accounts Assistant, Bookkeeper, Accounts Payable Administrator, Accounts Administrator.
Cherry Professional are recruiting this role on behalf of the Client.