Cherry Professional are pleased to be working with an established Financial Services company who are looking for a Senior Property Buying Agent. The client are a well-known and respected firm specialising in the management of pensions and investments, and mortgages and protection as well as functioning as a Property Services business.
About the role:
We are currently looking for an experienced paraplanner to join our existing team on a full time basis (with further flexibility on working from home arrangements), providing technical research services, and ensuring the preparation of client advice is of the highest quality and delivered
efficiently; while mitigating any risks to the business and assisting the business to achieve its goals.
- Accurately prepare suitability reports and letters to target deadlines
- Ensure all client work is compliant and supported with relevant paperwork
- Undertake comparative research in preparation of client recommendations
- Complete technical research as part of the existing arrangement review process
- Understand clients overall financial position from IFA fact finds
- Discuss client objectives with the relevant IFA, identifying and obtaining necessary client information to prepare the necessary suitability checks
- Ensure all client queries are appropriately investigated and accurate responses given
- Conduct annual reviews in line with SLA’s
- CII Diploma Qualification and above
- Strong understanding of financial products and services
- Ability to assess suitability in line with client’s goals
- Strong analytical skills, specifically analysing financial records and providing detailed technical commentary
- Strong organisation skills with the ability to manage multiple caseloads at any one time
- Knowledge of Truth and Intelligent Office is desirable professional is recruiting on behalf of the client. Have you also applied for the following roles, Financial Planning, Administration, Clerical roles.