£24000 - £30000 per annum
8 months ago
We are currently recruiting for a Packaging Supervisor for a business based in Denby, Derbyshire.
This role is to personally manage packaging development activities in line with internal development processes and support the delivery of key departmental business objectives.
You Duties will be:
- To represent the Packaging Development Department on the European Operations EPD Implementation Team.
- To drive and co-ordinate packaging development through to conclusion within required timescales and to set objectives via the formal Packaging Development Process, which includes the co-ordination of relevant packaging testing (including manufacture trials) and writing of Packaging Test Reports.
- To act as either the Packaging Development Activity Leader/Project Manager, or as the Packaging Development Department Representative within the various packaging development activities/Projects, such as Value Engineering initiatives, Marketing initiatives, Regulatory Compliance, NPD, EPD and packaging development originating from packaging performance failures within the market.
- To generate Technical Specifications, which reflect the components you have developed and approved for Launch.
- To sign off container load plans for packaging performance approval.
- To keep abreast of packaging supplier, component and technology status within the market and ensure that anything deemed applicable is documented within the EPD Ideas pipeline, which may include attendance at seminars and exhibitions.
- To provide Packaging Development expertise and advice to other Group Companies as required.
- To participate in Supplier Quality Circle and Partnership Meetings, which may include visits to supplier sites.
- To pro-actively be looking for packaging related continual improvement.
If you are interested please apply straight away.