£25000 - £30000 per annum
12 months ago
Cherry Professional are currently recruiting for a highly successful SME organisation within the Financial Services sector. The role will be based from their lovely City Centre Office location in Nottingham.
This lovely organisation are searching for a Full Time Executive PA to join their expanding team, working 9 - 5.30pm with a competitive salary of £25,000 - £30,000k. This role would be reporting into the CEO and will provide a full administrative and secretarial support to the Senior Management and Business Development Team.
This role would suit an Executive PA and be able to hit the ground running and get stuck into a variety of day to day tasks.
We are looking for a proactive and self-motivated individual, who relishes and rises to the challenge of changing priorities and demands; you will have substantial administrative experience, excellent communication and people skills, as well as strong organisational skills.
You will have experience of working in an office environment where exceptional customer service skills are essential. You will have the ability to produce consistently high-quality work in a demanding environment and to tight deadlines. You will need to demonstrate your ability to work both independently and as part of a team, prioritising and managing your own work whilst demonstrating flexibility to help other members of the team.
- Manage Senior Management travel arrangements, transport and accommodation
- Process Senior Management correspondence, ensuring that incoming correspondence is dealt with by Senior Management/or on behalf of Senior Management, or other staff as appropriate. Assist Senior Management in researching and following up with action on matters which fall within the Senior Management responsibility - chasing responses, triggering follow-up action Organise meetings and ensure that Senior Management are well prepared for those meetings, preparing agendas, pre-meeting briefings, meeting papers and minutes
- Produce documents, briefing papers, reports and presentations for Senior Management and Business Development Team.
- Meet and greet visitors at all levels of seniority
- Prepare presentations and meeting papers for the Business Development Team and carry out general administrative and secretarial work such as formatting documents and PowerPoint presentations
- Plan company socials, ad hoc team workshops and team away days with the Business Development Team, including logistical support, the creation of materials for the day and implementation of follow-up actions from the day
- Maintain company website including regular updates to the content, new staff and company news
- Oversight of third-party branding, website development and social media activity
Experience of providing a high-quality service to senior executives in a busy and challenging environment.
Exceptional interpersonal and communication skills, to enable professional interaction with a wide range of contacts, both internal and external.
Excellent attention to detail, with the ability to maintain a high level of accuracy.
Ability to deal with sensitive information with discretion and to maintain confidentiality.
Excellent IT skills, including a working knowledge of presentation software packages, preferably Microsoft Office Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
Strong organisational, time management and multi-tasking skills and the ability to maintain high standards while working under pressure and to deadlines.
Excellent interpersonal skills in order to work across teams and get the best from people to assist in delivering strategic goals.
Ability to respond quickly to rapidly changing circumstances or work pressures while grasping complicated issues quickly.
Other roles you may have applied for: Executive Assistant, Personal Assistant, EA
Cherry Professional is recruiting for this role on behalf of the client