Up to £22000 per annum
2 months ago
Operations Coordinator - Leicester - £22,000 per annum (Temporary ongoing contract)
Are you an experience Operations Coordinator? Cherry Professional has an exciting opportunity for an Operations Coordinator to work for a large and successful manufacturing organisation based in North Leicestershire. You will be reporting to the warehouse and logistics coordinator to support with the operations process within a busy warehouse.
Working hours are 08:30 -17:00 Monday to Friday but the client will expect some flexibility with working patterns.
Duties as an Operations Coordinator that you will be responsible for are:
- Coordinate UK warehousing and logistics transactional activity.
- Monitor messaging ensuring effectivity and performance, escalate issues and take action to maintain throughput.
- Monitor daily activity and take appropriate action so that service commitments are met.
- Ensure all tasks are acted on in a timely accurate manner and according to the current process.
- Drive to maintain metrics to measure warehouse performance ensuring Turn around Times are met.
- Collaborate with Customer Care, Finance, HR functions and other departments to drive operational excellence.
- Coordinate and implement the clients best practice methods, tools, and technologies in supply chain, distribution and planning.
- Ensure all Quality and Regulatory compliance measures are met.
- Adhere to warehouse safety policies and procedures.
We are looking for the following experience:
- Understanding of goods in/out principles is helpful but is not a requirement
- Experience in an administrative role.
- Strong computer experience, Excel, Outlook, ERP systems
- Attention to detail
- Ability to work to deadlines
- Ability to pick things up and ask questions
- Able to work/communicate with others - written and verbal so good English is needed
- Flexibility whilst not doing the core role.
Cherry Professional is recruiting this role on behalf of our client.