£25000 - £27000 per annum
about 1 month ago
Operational Buyer | Nottingham | Salary £25,000 - £27,000 | Permanent | Flexible working hours.
Cherry Professional have an excellent opportunity for you. We are supporting an established and innovative business based in Nottingham to recruit an experienced Operational Buyer who can identify external materials for the company. Our client is an Electric Manufacturing company which are well established and fast-growing organisation. They are the leaders in cutting edge technology in the Electric manufacturing industry. You will be responsible for identifying and procuring goods and services that the business requires.
Key responsibilities include
- To place purchase orders in line with MRP.
- You will analyse purchase requirements
- To lead and monitor supplier's performance against agreed KPI's.
- Control the delivery of items to the planned production date.
- You will communicate with internal and external customers on supply related topics.
- To liaise with suppliers on matters related to delivery & performance.
- You will be requesting quotations and negotiating the best terms.
- To manage current supplier agreements against agreed objectives.
- You will be the focal point for critical strategic suppliers.
- To ensure stock is always available by managing the commodities under your control.
- Working towards or the desire to achieve level 4 CIPS.
- Intermediate use of Excel & Word.
- Minimum 2 years in a purchasing background.
- Ability to cope under pressure in a busy environment.
- Want to work as part of a team.
- The ability to manage, prioritise and complete a wide range of tasks.
- Good, all-round communication skills
What’s on offer for you
- Company pension.
- 26 days plus bank holidays.
- Onsite parking.
- Flexible working
Cherry professional is recruiting on behalf of our client. You may have also applied for the following roles Buyer, Purchasing, Buyer Manager