Up to £25000.00 per annum
5 months ago
Office Manager - Cherry Professional are currently recruiting for a permanent , full time Office Manager for their respected client based in Nottingham City Centre.
Providing and prioritising extensive administrative and secretarial support to the UK Divisional Head. You will also provide administrative support to the corresponding sales teams.
- Extensive and pro-active diary management for each the UK Divisional Head and occasional support to directs reports.
- Email and action/activity management for you and for the UK-DH when required ensuring email and actions/activities are actioned in a prompt manner.
- Answering the phone and dealing with messages.
- Conducting research and preparing any background materials prior to meetings.
- Organisation of team kick offs and quarterly reviews in the UK and abroad.
- Assist in "special projects" outside of normal day to day duties arising as part of the ongoing support to the sales team and operations team.
- Providing refreshments and lunches for customer meetings.
- Working with the marketing team as and when required.
- Maintain a professional manner when dealing with our shareholders, customers and Analyst/PR teams.
- Administration support to the sales team
- Becoming an expert in the In House CRM System
Ideal Candidate Profile:
- Experience of working as an Office Manager and assisting Sales Teams
- Outlook (expert)
- Word for Windows (expert)
- PowerPoint (Intermediate)
- Excel (Intermediate)
- Friendly, willing to assist others
- Able to multi-task
- Can - do attitude
- Representative and well spoken
- Able to work under pressure, with varying time frames and last-minute changes
- Positive manner
- Self-starter and proactive
- Independent thinker and ability to prioritise
- Team player
- Highly organised
- Dedicated/Flexibility is key
Other roles that you may have applied for include Office Manager, Reception Manager, Team Leader, Administrator, Senior Administrator
Cherry Professional are advertising this role on behalf of the client.