Up to £18000 per annum
12 months ago
Office Coordinator- Part-time, permanent- Nottingham City Centre
Cherry Professional are currently recruiting for a highly successful SME organisation within the Financial Services sector. The role will be based from their beuatiful City Centre Office location in Nottingham. This is a part time position. The working hours are Wednesday 12pm-5pm and Thursday and Friday 08:30 am - 5pm.
- Ordering all office supplies and maintaining comprehensive stock levels
- Update calendars and schedule meetings as required.
- Prepare meeting and training room and oversee catering orders when required.
- Undertake weekly and monthly tasks including fire alarm and water testing.
- Keep updated records of office expenses on a monthly basis.
- Perform other clerical duties including filing, photocopying, typing of documentation as required.
- To undertake HR Administration tasks including recruitment and selection, HR project support and updating HR systems.
- To produce documents, briefing papers, reports and presentations.
- Greet and welcome clients upon arrival at the office.
- Direct visitors to the appropriate person and office.
- Answer, screen and forward incoming calls.
- Ensure Reception area is tidy and presentable, with all necessary stationary and brochures.
- Receive, sort and distribute daily mail/deliveries
- Maintain office security by controlling access via the reception desk (monitor logbook, issue visitors badges)
- 1-2 years proven work experience as an Office Co-ordinator (including Reception and administration support) with high level of interpersonal skills.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office suite, specifically MS Word and Excel.
- Hands on experience with office equipment and experience of negotiating with external suppliers.
- Professional attitude and appearance.
- Solid written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to be resourceful and proactive when issues arise.
- Excellent organisation skills.
- Multi-tasking and time-management skills, with the ability to prioritise tasks
Other roles you may have applied for: HR Administrator, Receptionist, Administrator, Office Supervisor, Receptionist Supervisor, Administration Assistant
Cherry Professional is recruiting for this role on behalf of the client