£30000.00 - £35000.00 per annum + 10% bonus
7 months ago
Key Responsibilities :
- Develop lead generation strategies.
- Manage marketing automation systems, setting up landing pages and triggered/nurtured campaigns.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to design and manage automation tools, templates, build campaign journey and reporting.
- Report on KPIs for all lead generation campaigns and lead follow up status, this includes full measurement and analytics reporting including lead life cycle and campaign metrics with the ability to identify key trends.
Ideal Candidate :
- Experience with strategic lead generation and monitoring the processes.
- Experience with marketing automation software and Salesforce.
- B2B Marketing experience.
- Experience working with both marketing and sales teams.
- Solid digital skills and the ability to communicate knowledge with the team.
- Reporting and analytical skills in relation to campaign set-up and tracking, KPIs and suggesting improvements and making operational changes where necessary.
Other roles you may have applied to include; Digital Marketing Executive, Digital Marketing Manager, Lead Generation Manager, CRM Analyst.
Cherry Professional are recruiting for this role on behalf of the client.