£30000.00 - £40000.00 per annum
4 months ago
Key Responsibilities :
- Develop and manage the digital marketing strategy.
- Arrange and promote all events (digital and non-digital) including webinars.
- Develop and execute Social Media strategy to increase online presence and outreach with the idea of securing new business
- To create regular reports on current campaigns assessing customer engagement.
- To analyse all reports and PPC campaigns using Google Analytics.
- Build SEO to increase web traffic.
- Writing engaging content on a weekly basis.
Ideal Candidate :
- Must be CIM certified
- 2+ years in digital marketing.
- Solid lead generation skills with a strategic and innovative mindset.
- Proven skills in SEO, PPC, Social Media as well as experience working with Wordpress and Google Analytics.
- A strong multi-tasker with the ability and drive to manage many ongoing campaigns within the marketing budget and time frame.
- Target minded individual who relishes a challenge.
- Good communication and organisational skills.
Cherry Professional are recruiting for this role on behalf of the client.
Other roles you may have applied to inculde; Digital Marketing Manager, Lead Generation Manager, Digital Marketing Executive, Marketing Executive.