£18000.00 - £20000.00 per annum
about 1 year ago
Cherry Professional are currently recruiting for a Marketing Coordinator for their client based in Mansfield. Your role will be to assist in all aspects of the marketing and communications including PR and community activities.
* Carry out market research utilising selected cost effective approaches and systems; monitor effects and produce reports and recommendations maintain lists of approved suppliers, monitor performance and as necessary seek alternative suppliers or recommend changes
* Plan, organise timely production of marketing materials
* Liaise with Marketing Manager and other departments to ensure timely origination, proofing, placement, progressing, receipt and distribution of all promotional communications and related materials
* Continually evaluate the effectiveness of the promotional effort and campaigns, recommending any changes to improve effectiveness or reduce cost
* Arrange and place products/services adverts through the local, national and trade press and other media as appropriate
* Co-ordinate marketing activities relating to product and rate change processes from inception and ensure the supply of revised/new literature
* To help develop and maintain e-mail databases and update any changes to products
* Organise and attend promotional events, and/or ensure appropriate attendees dependent upon nature of event
* Design and produce promotional material via Adobe In design
* Amend promotional literature when changes are required via Adobe In design and ensure signed off for compliance
* Participate in and support community activity including Work in the Community, fundraising partnerships and the Community Support Scheme through communication with internal stakeholders and community groups and attendance at community events including PR opportunities
* After content has been determined produce newsletters and other communications to customers
Other roles that you may have applied for include Marketing Assistant, Marketing Coordinator & Marketing Executive.
Cherry Professional are advertising this role on behalf of the client.