£25000 per annum
10 days ago
Marketing and Communications Executive | Nottingham | Up to £25,000
Cherry Professional are currently recruiting for a permanent Marketing and Communication Executive for a well-established company based in Nottingham. Are you looking for career progression and want to be part of a fast-growing well-established company? You will be working in a relaxed office environment, working in a friendly supportive team.
As a Marketing and Communication Executive, you will have the opportunity to progress into a Marketing Manager role. You will be hands-on and drive content across all channels, ensuring that our client's message and branding is consistent globally – across all social platforms and their website.
- You are going to lead on the collection and development of engaging case studies to raise the company’s profile and demonstrate its impact.
- Responsible in creating effective marketing materials, in the right formats.
- You will bring new ideas to share stories to the company networks.
- Manage the organisation’s external content activity including social media, website, and blogs.
- Provide writing, editing support across the organisation, to ensure company tone of voice is consistent.
- You will be the communication champion, giving advice and supporting teams across the organisation.
- Communicate and articulate company values and solutions, providing effective sales enablement and the customer-facing materials.
- You will be responsible for presentations by using cases and other content to support stages of the customer’s journey.
- Be responsible for campaign management by ensuring all internal stakeholders deliver what is expected in a timely manner.
- You will measure campaigns and present the success of them and any ideas for the future to the senior management team.
- Possess excellent communication and writing skills and the ability to work across business lines, engaging with stakeholders at all levels.
- Have strong digital marketing skills, across social media and websites.
- Be analytical and creative with the ability to distil complex ideas in succinct and compelling ways and communicate them verbally or through strong written communication.
- Have the ability to understand the problems of target customers and to translate them into communication materials.
- Be an exceptional team player with strong interpersonal skills and the ability to instil trust, belief and confidence.
- Be charismatic and a creative self-starter with a desire to learn and perform in a fast-paced, multi-cultural environment.
- Be adaptable, pro-active, and have a self-motivated attitude.
- Some travel may be required.
What's on offer?
Salary - up to £25,000
Monday to Friday 9am - 5.30pm
Other roles you may have applied for: Content Marketing Executive, Digital Marketing Executive, Marketing Assistant, Content Manager, Social Media Executive,
Cherry Professional is recruiting for this role on behalf of the client.