£18000 - £22000 per annum
about 1 month ago
Marketing & Communications Assistant - Derby - Permanent - £22,000
Are you looking for a new and exciting role within a friendly and local organisation in Derby? Are you creative and ready to bring new and exciting ideas to as small team? This fantastic new opportunity could be for you!
Cherry Professional are currently recruiting for an experienced Marketing Assistant. You will become part of a small yet incredibly creative team, supporting the Head of Communication and Marketing. You'll help deliver marketing strategies to the rest of the organisation and have a creative imput to support the magazine and website content.
- Write creative and engaging content for all marketing channels
- Build, Launch and Maintain new website
- Work closely with various departments to deliver desired marketing activity
- Liaise with external marketing, print and design agencies for production on materials
- Organise materials and customer engagement for exhibitions across various locations
- Support overall input and design of monthly magazine content
- Communicate with stakeholders to engage about upcoming and new marketing strategies
- Produce and present monthly marketing reports
- Adept knowledge of digital marketing channels
- Knowledge of SEO
- Attention to detail and proof reading skills
- Confidently communicate with stakeholders and suppliers
- Creative and able to put forward ideas
- Copywriting with creative design experience
If this sounds like the role for you please do apply, this is a fantastic role for a brilliant organisation in Derby.