£42000 - £50000 per annum
over 1 year ago
The Finance Business Partner will work closely with the Group Controller and Senior Management Team to help drive business performance and provide improved business finance support. The Finance Business Partner role requires a confident and charismatic individual who is able to quickly get "under the skin" of what is happening within the business and have a direct impact / influence on future results.
They are offering up to £50,000 basic + 9% Pension + Bonus + Life Assurance
A variety of business improvement initiatives are either live or planned and the Finance Business Partner will be actively involved in each of them.
Experience in fast paced manufacturing environments and strong, demonstrable FP&A and management reporting skills are essential.
- The business has just posted their best ever results this year
- Investing heavily into new technology, new equipment, robotics and green energy
- Very open to new ideas, opportunity for this person to make the role their own
- Part of the Senior Management Team, very much part of the decision making process
- Drive awareness, accountability and responsibility of key P&L drivers into appropriate functions and departments (Material, Labour, Production Overheads both direct and indirect)
- Responsible for the production of deadline driven detailed reporting, analysis and interpretation focussed upon the sales to gross margin, stock and WIP and supply chain analysis.
- As Business Partner to the Operations, create a culture of cost & risk focus and develop management Information and KPI's to provide insight and aid decision making
- Responsible for standard costing for the site
- Develop, monitor and challenge KPI's in order to drive manufacturing performance / efficiency
- Responsible for Commercial and New Product Development business partnering, producing costings and gross margin analysis
- Qualified Accountant (ACA / ACCA / CIMA) with strong relevant senior management experience, Qualified by experience candidates will also be considered
- Strong recent experience in a manufacturing environment, knowledge of costings is essential
- Demonstrable track record with continuous improvement activity including, as an example; Identifying areas for system and process improvements and implementing robust solutions
- Significant experience with financial analysis and reporting on KPI's
- Strong ability to produce analysis and communicate your findings convincingly to a varied audience in order to drive improved results / process / behaviour
Jobs you may have applied for include Finance Business Partner, Cost Accountant, Finance Manager, Manufacturing Accountant.