£25000 - £30000 per annum
4 months ago
Cherry Professional are recruiting a Management Accountant in Nottingham, for a luxury Retail brand. If you are a Part Qualified Management Accountant, our client is actively seeking to recruit an enthusiastic, bright & engaging individual to work closely with the Finance Manager in both financial and strategic support. This role will see you be involved in all areas of finance and reporting improvements.
Role: Management Accountant
Salary: up to £30,000 + benefits
- Production of management accounts
- Profit & Loss Analysis
- Cash flow management
- Debtor/creditor management
- Production of year end accounts
- Authorisation & control of procurement/finance agreements
- Financial forecasting (Sales Orders, revenue, profit, and cash)
- Invoice & expenses processing
- Provision of financial information to management team to enable business decisions
- VAT Returns & other tax compliance
- ACCA / CIMA Part Qualified.
- A bright, engaging individual with a sleeves rolled up attitude
- Excellent excel and system skills.
Other roles you may have applied for include Management Accountant, Finance Manager, PQ Management Accountant, Assistant Accountant, Assistant Management Accountant, Financial Accountant, and Part Qualified Accountant.
The role is commutable from Nottingham, Leicester, Derby and Lincoln.
Cherry Professional are recruiting this role on behalf of the client.