£35000 - £40000 per annum
19 days ago
Temporary to Permanent
Are you looking to work for a rapidly growing business who continues to thrive in the current climate? Look no further!
As a result of their growth, our client based in Derby is looking for an experienced Management Accountant to join their fast growing entrepreneurialbusiness on a Temporary to Permanent basis. This will be a fast paced position and a real opportunity to grow within the role and the award winning business who have performed extremely well throughout this year and continue to do so.
Role: Management Accountant
Salary: £35,000 - £40,000
- Production of the management accounts
- Assist with various projects including system implementations
- Mentor junior members of the Finance Team
- VAT returns, submissions and calculations
- Month end duties including prepayments, accruals and fixed assets
- Cash management and query resolution
- Key contact for everyday smooth running of the financial operations within the business
- Reconciliations including intercompany and depreciation
- Assist with year end and the audit
The ideal candidate;
- Line management experience
- Part qualified/Qualified CIMA/ACCA/ACA
- Strong attention to detail and can handle information confidentially
- Able to lead and motivate others
- Good excel skills
- Experience of using SAP would be desirable
This role is commutable from Derby and Nottingham.
Roles you may have applied for include Finance Manager, Assistant Finance Manager, Accountant, Assistant Management Accountant.