CH - MA - 16224_1575046511
4 months ago
Management Accountant - Nottingham - Cherry Professional
Do you want to be part of a growing business, working with one of their subsidiaries, seeing the accounts from start to finish, but still part of a cohesive and collaborative team?
Cherry Professional are excited to be working exclusively with this Nottingham based business to bring on-board a confident Management Accountant.
You'll get to engage with a variety of stakeholders and be trusted to manage your workload independently but have support if needed.
Role: Management Accountant
Salary: circa £25,000 + generous benefits
- Perform full production of the monthly and annual accounts
- Assist in the completion of monthly prepayments and accruals
- Produce cash-forecasts
- Liaising with external stakeholders and business partnering with the to increase efficiencies
- Assist with budgeting and forecasting
- Balance sheet and Bank reconciliation
- VAT returns
- Assist with Year End, in supporting with statutory accounts and preparing for Audits
- Other ad hoc finance admin related tasks as required
THE IDEAL CANDIDATE:
- Relevant Degree holder with at least 2 years practical finance experience / AAT Qualified
- Part Qualified CIMA/ACCA/ACA
- Intermediate level on excel (basics of Vlookups, Pivot tables, SUMIFS)
- Exposure with working on the general ledger and business partnering
- Highly analytical
Jobs you may have applied for include Assistant Accountant, General Ledger Accountant, Analyst, Assistant Finance Accountant, Finance Accountant, Accountant, Finance Analyst, Finance Assistant and Assistant Management Accountant.
This job is commutable from Nottingham, Sutton in Ashfield, Chesterfield Mansfield, Derby and Leicester.
Cherry Professional are recruiting this role on behalf of the client.