£38000 - £42000 per annum
about 2 months ago
Management Accountant | Exclusive to Cherry | Central Nottingham
Established since 2009 and headquartered in the U.S (with offices in Nottingham), our client is a globally recognised, dynamic and profitable group of companies now seeking an experienced Management Accountant.
Offering up to £42,000 + Bonus + Healthcare + Up to 6% Pension
This a brand new role working alongside the current Head of Finance who joined the business just over 2 years ago, they're now looking to add a number of additional heads to the UK finance team off the back of what has been several years of significant growth across the group.
This role would suit a qualified accountant looking for an opportunity to work in a fun and collaborative environment with plenty of opportunities to progress internally.
The role will play an integral part of the Group FP&A function and will take significant responsibility and involvement in the monthly management accounting process and balance sheet control.
- Full production of the monthly Management Accounts including commentary and analysis
- Working on various management accounting projects - Challenge the existing processes and controls, analysis and reporting to better suit the needs and ambitions of the business
- Business partner to directors and wider business - Identify key drivers / levers across the business to allow strategic decisions to be made on the basis of insightful, accurate and relevant financial reporting
- Exposure to cash flow forecasts and budgets
- Be a dependable business partner to operations
This is an opportunity for a newly qualified (ACCA, CIMA or ACA) Accountant to truly showcase their ability. It is a highly involved, visible and varied role and you will enjoy adding lots of value in many areas of this business.
Jobs you may have applied for may include Management Accountant, Finance Analyst, Qualified Accountant, Commercial Accountant.
Cherry Professional are recruiting this role on behalf of the client.