£28000 - £32000 per annum
9 months ago
Management Accountant - Nottingham - Cherry Professional
Are you an experienced Accountant looking for a new role to really make your own? Cherry Professional are working with an incredible Nottinghamshire based business who are leaders in their sector that are offering the chance for a self-sufficient Management Accountant to join them in progressing their business even further. You will become the sole finance function of this family orientated business, so being exceptional at balancing workloads is a must.
Role: Management Accountant (Potential Temp to Perm role)
Salary: £28,000 - £32,000 based on level of skills and experience
Location: Nottingham, Nottinghamshire
- Producing full Management Accounts for review.
- Budgeting & Forecasting.
- Streamlining systems and processes.
- Profit & Loss variance analysis.
- Production of month end & year end accounts.
- Processing journals, prepayments, balance sheet reconciliations and VAT returns.
- Other ad hoc analysis/reporting as required.
The Ideal Candidate:
- Studying towards their ACCA or CIMA or Qualified by Experience.
- Proficient with Sage 50 & payroll processes.
- Strong on excel.
- Ability to communicate effectively with management & board members.
- Highly self-sufficient and motivated individual.
- Able to present in monthly board meetings.
- Exceptional at balancing workloads.
- At least 4 years experience in a similar role.
This job isn't limited to NG1 residents as it is based in a highly accessible area. This coupled with Nottingham's first class infrastructure, makes the location easily commutable from Nottingham, Leicester, Mansfield, Newark and Derby.
Jobs you may have applied for include Assistant Management Accountant, Accountant, Assistant Accountant, Analyst, Commercial Accountant, Assistant Commercial Accountant, and Finance Analyst.