£32000.00 - £37000.00 per annum
about 2 months ago
Management Accountant - North Derbyshire - £37,000 plus benefits
Are you an experienced Management Accountant, and looking for that next step in your Finance career?
This is a superb opportunity to join a well-established, international business which has seen strong growth in recent years, and is now looking to continue with this upward trajectory by implementing a strong, proactive growth plan for the future.
As a result, the business is looking to strengthen their finance team, and are offering this new Management Accountant role.
Reporting to the Finance Manager, you will be pivotal to supporting the growth of the business and to improving their reporting and analysis abilities, as well as interacting with senior stakeholders across the business.
The ongoing career prospects for this role are excellent, with the Finance Manager looking to recruit their right-hand person who will be their natural successor in the future.
Overview of duties:
- Production of monthly management accounts and board reporting pack
- VAT returns
- Intrastat reports
- Ensuring accuracy of information in all ledgers
- Monthly reconciliation of balance sheet accounts
- Cashflow reporting and monitoring of bank balances
- Assistance with year-end statutory reporting packs and liaison with auditors
- Providing accurate Profit and Loss data
- Reporting on Sales and Margin
Qualifications and Experience:
- You will be Qualified, Qualified by Experience (QBE) or a very strong Part-Qualified Finalist - CIMA OR ACCA
- You will be energetic and focussed and have a natural business acumen, so you can bring ideas and improvements to the table.
- With a strong foundation of Management Accounting experience, you will be able to produce accurate and concise information and be able to present this to all levels of Finance and non-finance.
IT skills - you will be naturally IT savvy, including use of ERP systems and have advanced Excel
Other opportunities you may have applied for: Finance Analyst; Finance Business Partner; Accountant
Locations you may be considering: Heanor; Matlock; Sheffield; Mansfield; Chesterfield; Dronfield; Sutton-in-Ashfield; Alfreton