Up to £35000.00 per annum
V - MA - 15613_1569422016
21 days ago
Management Accountant - Nottingham - Cherry Professional
Have you got to the later stages of your studies and feel like you need to take the next step in your management accounting experience? Do you want the chance to develop and grow your own protégé?
Cherry Professional are working with this Nottingham based business that has a great reputation for developing and growing their finance team.
They have great longevity in the business and although large, have a family like culture.
Role: Management Accountant
Salary: up to £35,000 + benefits
Location: Nottingham, Nottinghamshire
- Management of the Assistant Management Accountant
- Develop and mentor the Assistant Management Accountant, analysing their work and conducting regular reviews
- Implement process improvements and streamline analysis
- Analysis and maintenance of the balance sheets, carrying out reconciliations
- Liaising with external stakeholders
- Assist with budgeting and forecasting
- Assisting with audits
- Other ad hoc finance admin related tasks as required
THE IDEAL CANDIDATE:
- Relevant Degree holder with at least 4 years practical finance experience / AAT Qualified
- Part Qualified CIMA/ACCA
- Intermediate level on excel (basics of Vlookups, Pivot tables, SUMIFS)
- Essential to have previous management or supervisory experience
- Experienced on SAP is advantageous
- Highly analytical
Jobs you may have applied for include General Ledger Accountant, Analyst, Finance Business Partner, Senior Management Accountant, Finance Analyst, Finance Manager and Assistant Finance Manager.
This job is commutable from Nottingham, Leicester, Newark and Derby.