£30000 - £35000 per annum, Benefits: Study Support + Extended Weekends
about 1 month ago
Cherry professional are now recruiting for a growing Manufacturing company based in Grantham who pride themselves on having a supportive working culture that has instilled fantastic career longevity and development. It is common for staff to stay and grow from within for a number of years.
As part of this support, a fully inclusive study package is on offer for a budding management accountant who is keen to progress with their studies in ACCA/CIMA/ACA or AAT. Along with this, this company offers an early Friday finish (1:30pm), allowing their staff extended weekends!
To accompany these studies, you will also receive fantastic exposure to a broad range of accountancy elements, including both Financial Accounts and Management Accounts production.
The successful applicant will not only be given full scope to take full ownership of the finances for one of the companies' sites, but also get to learn off a knowledgeable and welcoming Group Management Accountant.
Diversity and making sure employees feel embedded within their ‘work family’ is always a top priority.
JOB TITLE: MANAGEMENT ACCOUNTANT
SALARY: UP TO £35,000
BENEFITS: STUDY SUPPORT + EXTENDED WEEKENDS + QUARTERLY BONUS + PENSION SCHEME
THE JOB DESCRIPTION HIGHLIGHTS:
- Production of the monthly management accounts packs for one of the companies sites. Including production of the balance sheet and P&L.
- Project accountancy duties including liaising with project and commercial partners/stakeholders.
- Analysis of accounts and business performance, including comparing variances to budgets.
- Tracking and then reporting on the capital expenditure.
- Reconciliation and supporting the auditing process when required.
- Supporting the Group Management Accountant with additional duties.
This is not a list of skills that you must have prior experience with, training can be provided in some areas of the job description. However, it is important that you are:
- A Part-Qualified accountant who is either actively studying ACCA/CIMA/ACA/AAT, or a Management accountant who is now qualified by experience.
- Possess 3+ years’ experience working within a finance function (Either in industry or practise).
- Have a keen interest in improving and implementing new processes.
- A full driving licence.
- Comfortable user of excel and accountancy systems.
Please do click apply today if this role sounds like a good next step in your career! We are excited to talk to you about this in further detail.
Other roles that may have also peaked your attention that are similar to this include: Accountant, Financial Accountant, Assistant Management Accountant, Finance Manager, Finance Analyst, Site Accountant, Senior Management Accountant, Semi-Senior Accountant, Client Accountant, Practice Accountant, Assistant Financial Accountant, Assistant Accountant.
This role is commutable from: Grantham, Lincolnshire, Nottinghamshire, Leicestershire, Loughborough, Newark.