£35000 - £40000 per annum
about 1 month ago
I am delighted to be supporting a key client as they restructure their finance function.
As such a new opportunity has been created for an experienced Management Accountant to join the team.
The business is experiencing year on year growth and as such an experienced individual is required to work as part of the team improving processes, systems and ensuring the month end process is optimised.
- Budgeting and forecasting
- Working in partnership with budget holders
- Preparing the weekly cash flow forecasts
- Fixed asset register, journals, accruals/pre-payments
- Cash flow forecasting
- Reviewing the Assistant Management Accountants work
- Monthly analysis of all balance sheets
Desirable Skills & Experience:
- Either a qualified accountant (ACCA, CIMA) or someone qualified by experience (QBE)
- Proven experience of month end ownership and SME Management Accounts
- Ideally an experienced user of SAP
- Strong Excel Skills
- Ability to perform in an environment going through change without fixed processes and systems already in place
- Able to work independently with strong time management skills
- Experience of helping drive change across a business
Sound like you? If so please click ‘apply’ or get in touch to discuss further.
Jobs you may have applied for may include Management Accountant, Finance Analyst, Accountant, Commercial Accountant, Assistant Accountant, Business Partner.
Cherry Professional are recruiting this role on behalf of the client.
Due to Covid-19 please expect increased waiting times with all applications