£26000 - £27000.00 per annum
MA - R - 15577_1567515733
5 months ago
Management Accountant - Nottingham - Cherry Professional
Are you confident in compiling a full set of management packs? Looking to join a growing, profitable SME that can offer you a new challenge, operating on all their different elements of the business? Cherry Professional are working with this Nottingham based company to bring on this Management Accountant to hit the ground running within their close-nit team.
Role: Management Accountant
Salary: circa £26,500 + benefits
- Perform full production of the monthly and annual accounts
- Prepayments and accruals
- Liaising with external and senior stakeholders
- Streamlining and implementing processes and systems
- Balance sheet and Bank reconciliation
- Inter-company reconciliations
- Maintain fixed asset register & depreciation
- VAT returns
- Assist with preparing for Audits
- Other ad hoc finance admin related tasks as required
THE IDEAL CANDIDATE:
- Essential to be completely confident in monthly management accounting productions
- AAT Qualified or Qualified By Experience (QBE)
- Experienced with excel (basics of VLOOKUP's, Pivot tables, SUMIFS)
- Experience in looking after the finance functions in an SME environment
- Previous Automotive trade experience is advantageous
Jobs you may have applied for include Assistant Accountant, General Ledger Accountant, Finance Accountant, Accountant, and Company Accountant.
This job is commutable from Nottingham, Mansfield, Derby and Leicester.
Cherry Professional are recruiting this role on behalf of the client.