£42000 - £45000 per annum
about 1 month ago
Management Accountant | Boston | Offering up to £45,000 + benefits
The Management Accountant will work closely with the Finance Director and CEO to help drive business performance and provide improved business finance support. The Management Accountant role requires a confident and charismatic individual who is able to quickly get "under the skin" of what is happening within the business and have a direct impact / influence on future results.
This is a great opportunity to work closely with the current FD and carry out a pivotal role providing the Leadership Team with key information to influence strategic decisions and assist the continued growth of this successful business.
They are offering up to £45,000 basic + 5% Matched Pension + 33 Days Holiday + Further benefits
A variety of business improvement initiatives are either live or planned and the Management Accountant will be actively involved in each of them.
* Production of the monthly management accounts
* Assist the Finance Director in developing the strategic direction for Finance
* Responsible for producing forecasts, budgets and KPIs and subsequent monthly reviews
* Production of cash flow forecasting, weekly cash monitoring and reporting
* Champion the culture values of the company and the Finance Team
* Design, Create and Implement an Insightful & Useful Monthly Management Pack
* Elevate potential non-standard/complex issues as appropriate
* Hands-on involvement in roll out of new systems and applications
* Qualified Accountant (ACA / ACCA / CIMA) with strong relevant management accounts experience - Qualified by experience candidates will also be considered
Advanced excel skills - Pivot tables, Vlookup formulas
* Demonstrable track record with continuous improvement activity including, as an example; Identifying areas for system and process improvements and implementing robust solutions
* Significant experience with financial analysis and reporting on KPI's
* Strong ability to produce analysis and communicate your findings convincingly to a varied audience in order to drive improved results / process / behaviour
Jobs you may have applied for include Finance Business Partner, Finance Analyst, Finance Manager, Management Accountant.