£25000.00 - £27000.00 per annum
A - MA - 14934_1561992398
7 months ago
Management Accountant - Nottingham - Cherry Professional
Have you had extensive experience across finance and looking to join a Nottingham based SME, where you can take full control of the finance function (from payroll, invoicing, VAT, to compiling Management accounts and providing financial insights to the senior stakeholders)? Cherry Professional are exclusively working with this local technology company to bring on this Management Accountant.
Role: Management Accountant
Salary: circa £26,500 + benefits
- Perform full production of the monthly and annual accounts
- Prepayments and accruals
- Liaising with external and senior stakeholders
- Production of budgets and forecasts
- Balance sheet and bank reconciliation
- Inter-company reconciliations
- Purchase and Sales ledger functions
- VAT returns
- Preparing for Audits
- Other ad hoc finance admin related tasks as required
THE IDEAL CANDIDATE:
- AAT Qualified or Qualified By Experience (QBE)
- Experienced with excel (basics of Vlookups, Pivot tables, SUMIFS)
- Essential to be completely confident in management accounting
- Experience in looking after the finance functions in an SME environment
- Open to Part time hours
Jobs you may have applied for include Assistant Accountant, General Ledger Accountant, Finance Accountant, Accountant, and Company Accountant.
This job is commutable from Nottingham, Mansfield, Derby and Leicester.
Cherry Professional are recruiting this role on behalf of the client.