£35000 - £45000 per annum
22 days ago
Management Accountant | Leicestershire | £35,000 - £45,000 + benefits package
We are currently supporting a large multi-national organisation in the North Leicestershire region with an opportunity for a bright and enthusiastic Management Accountant to sit within their finance team. This role is generally responsible for month/quarter and year end close and comes with a high level of responsibility and autonomy.
The role of Management Accountant is a truly high level accounting position and offers good commercial exposure via high level interaction with both senior finance and senior leadership generally. You will therefore be expected to deliver high quality accounting support services to the division.
What activities can you expect to be involved in?
- Producing monthly Management Accounts & Relevant Reporting
- Balance Sheet Reconciliations
- Business Partnering with finance and Non-Finance stakeholders / Involvement in wider Commercial activities
- Providing Accounting Analysis - including Inventory Reporting and Analysis.
- Monthly Stock Reconciliations & Inventory Variance
- Data Analysis
- Advocating and adherence to lean methodologies and a culture of high performance and continuous improvement
Interested? OK so here is what you ideally need to be considered …
- A recognized professional accounting designation (ACMA/ACA/ACCA) with Management Accounting experience
- An effective Team Player with a Positive Attitude and good Work Ethic
- Strong ERP system / Excel skills
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills, both verbal and written
- Be able to translate technical finance data into easily understandable information accessible by non-finance professionals and be able to present these findings when required.
What can you expect in return?
- A competitive basic salary and package for this level of role
- To be surrounded by a large team of high calibre individuals who you can expect to build positive working relationships with and seek support whenever required.
- Progression Opportunities beyond the immediate role across finance, commercial and wider operations both in the UK and abroad
- An open and inclusive employer that promotes individuality and diversity and seeks to improve wherever necessary
Sound like the role you are looking for? If so please click apply or give me a call to discuss further.