Up to £0.00 per annum
6 months ago
Management Accountant - Nottingham - 12 Month Contract - £225-275 per day
As the Management Accountant you will be responsible for producing the monthly management accounts and annual financial statements, group reporting, HMRC returns, budgeting and forecasting. The business is also in the process of implementing a new ERP system, which is something you will be expected to be involved in, therefore any experience of systems and data migration would be hugely beneficial.
You'll be joining a market-leading product & supply-chain business at an exciting time, as they continue to invest heavily in resources.
Role & responsibilities:
- Manage the production of monthly management accounts and financial statements
- VAT returns, intratrat and EC sales
- Cleanse financial data in preparations for migration
- Migrate data between legacy system and Microsoft Dynamics
- Ensure all analysis is provided to aid the understanding of the company's results
- General process improvements
Qualifications, skills & experience:
- Qualified Accountant (ACA, ACCA or CIMA)
- Strong IT skills with specific ERP implementation experience
- Good technical knowledge and be up to date with current accounting standards
- Recent experience of preparing monthly and annual accounts
- Confident with excellent stakeholder management ability at a senior level
- Highly analytical, with the ability to deal with high volumes of data
Jobs you may have applied for include Management Accountant, Financial Accountant, Accountant, Finance Business Partner, Senior Finance Analyst, Business Analyst, Finance Manager and Systems Accountant.
This job is commutable from Nottingham, Grantham, Mansfield, Derby and Newark.