£37000.00 - £41000.00 per annum + + Pension + Flexibility
about 1 year ago
Management Accountant is required for a growing company based in Derby
Expansion has resulted in the need to add a Management Accountant to the established Finance team. This is an excellent opportunity to join a growing and dynamic company who are ambitious and have strong future plans. This will result in the opportunity for the successful candidate having the opportunity to grow into a Finance Manager job in the future.
The Management Accountant will ideally be CIMA, ACCA or ACA qualified or late stage Part qualified. Experience of producing monthly accounts is essential as is the ability to build strong relationships with all levels of an organisation. Advanced Excel skills are also crucial and you will need to be able to work to tight reporting deadlines. The Management Accountant position will involve the following duties:-
- Creation of the monthly board pack
- Budgeting and forecasting
- Provision of financial support for various projects
- Support Group Finance, HR, IT and other functions by producing robust management accounts packs to include variance analysis and insightful commentary
- Assist with improving financial systems and processes
- Ad-hoc reporting
This is a fantastic role for a newly or nearly qualified individual looking to move into a challenging role with an excellent blend of core month end reporting and commercial analysis. An outstanding opportunity!