£35000.00 - £40000.00 per annum + Additional benefits
5 months ago
A superb opportunity for a Management Accountant to join this growing company based in Chesterfield.
Sustained growth has resulted in the need to add a Management Accountant to this established Finance team. This is an excellent chance to join a professional, dynamic company with strong growth plans. There are superb prospects on offer to further your career.
Duties will include:
- Producing monthly management accounts and forecasts
- Building strong relationships with stakeholders at all levels of the organisation often explaining performance against forecast and budget
- Posting journals for monthly/quarterly management accounts
- Analysis if sales data, performance, margins and evaluation.
- Producing KPIs
- Month end journals - Prepayments, accruals etc
- Ad-hoc reporting
The Management Accountant will ideally be CIMA, ACCA or ACA qualified, although consideration will be given to candidates with a proven track record in management accounts, who are Part Qualified or Qualified By Experience.
You will have an advanced knowledge of Excel and a natural interest in systems and processes. In return the company provides a friendly, flexible work environment where there is a genuine opportunity to progress your career. This is a challenging role in a fast-paced working environment.