£25000.00 - £30000.00 per annum + study support, plus bens
5 months ago
This is an exciting new permanent job opportunity for a part-qualified Management Accountant to join this growing business based in Derby.
As Management Accountant you will be working within the Finance Department reporting to the Financial Controller
You will be providing financial reporting and analysis for the business, and playing a key role in the financial success, and ongoing growth of the business.
As a Management Accountant, your responsibilities will include:
- Preparation of accurate weekly management accounts inc. details of budgets and costs
- Record keeping for good transfers
- Cost analysis - weekly and monthly
- Contributing to the creation and review if budget / financial forecasts - actively involved in the generation for cost and performance, and review against KPI's
- Reporting KPI's
- Creation and control ledger postings
- To assist in preparation of information / data for client audits
Skills and experience required:
You will be CIMA or ACCA - PQ - with previous experience in reporting and analysis
- Sound understanding of application of Accounting theory and practice
- Previous work experience in a reporting and analysis
- Ability to work under pressure to deadlines, and to prioritise your own workload, and you will have an eye for detail
- You will be confident in communicating at all levels both within the Finance team, and non-Finance Management
- Ideally, you will have experience within a FMCG environment
- You will have strong Excel Skills (Pivot Tables and lookups)
In return for you hard work and commitment, you will benefit from comprehensive training, development and opportunity for career progression.
Plus this post is offering a competitive salary, study support (if required) and excellent additional benefits.
You might have also applied for Assistant Management Accountant; Assistant Accountant; Accountant;
Role is also commutable from Staffordshire, Derbyshire, North Leicestershire and West Nottinghamshire