South Derbyshire, Derbyshire
£25000.00 - £35000.00 per annum + study support, plus bens
3 months ago
This is an exciting new permanent job opportunity for a Management Accountant to join this market-leading, progressive FMCG organisation based in rural South Derbyshire.
This post is ideally suited to a Part-Qualifed Accountant ( CIMA or ACCA), looking for an opportunity to make their mark in industry and join a business where offering their people long term career progression is a priority.
Part of a small team specifically supporting the company at this particular site, you will be working closely with the Finance Manager and Site Accountant.
You will be providing financial reporting and analysis for site and playing a key role in the financial success, and ongoing growth of the business.
As a Management Accountant, your responsibilities will include:
- Preparation of accurate weekly management accounts inc. details of budgets and costs
- Record keeping for good transfers
- Cost analysis - weekly and monthly
- Contributing to the creation and review if budget / financial forecasts - actively involved in the generation for cost and performance, and review against KPI's
- Reporting KPI's
- Reconciliation of stock
- Maintenance of repairs budget and utility costs
- Creation and control ledger postings
- Reconcile all stock movements weekly
- To assist in preparation of information / data for client audits
Skills and experience required:
Ideally you will have some expeirence in the FMCG sector, with previous experience in reporting and analysis.
- Previous work experience in a reporting and analysis
- Ability to work under pressure to deadlines, and to prioritise your own workload, and you will have an eye for detail
- You will be confident in communicating at all levels both within the Finance team, and with Production and Operations teams.
- You will have advanced Excel Skills (Pivot Tables and lookups)
In return for you hard work and commitment, you will benefit from comprehensive training, development and opportunity for career progression.
Plus this post is offering a very competitive salary, study support (if required) and excellent additional benefits.
You might have also applied for Assistant Management Accountant; Assistant Accountant; Accountant; Analyst
Role is also commutable from Staffordshire and West Nottinghamshire