£40000 - £50000 per annum
9 days ago
Our client, based in Nottinghamshire, has approached Cherry Professional exclusively in their search for a Management Accountant for the next 6-9 months for a maternity cover placement and a very busy period in their organisation.
What you’ll do…
- Typical Month end duties.
- Responsible for the monthly accruals and prepayments
- Take responsibility for key balance sheet accounts, ensuring reconciliations are undertaken on a monthly basis and reconciling items investigated and resolved on a timely basis.
- Provide support to the Financial Accounting ensuring all queries are completed on a timely basis.
- Responsible for analysis to explain movement in actuals within the Financial Statements and provide support to the FP&A Business Partners and Operations team as part of month end close process.
- Work closely with and support non Finance departments and answer relevant Accounting questions.
- Review and approve regular payment runs and where there are discrepancies take appropriate actions.
- Identify and implement improvements within reporting.
What you’ll need…
- Good systems knowledge
- Happy to have someone PQ/Qual/QBE
- Good excel skills
- £40-50,000 salary
- 6-9 month contract
- Great opportunities to make the role your own and get involved with exciting additional projects
Jobs you may have applied for; Senior Management Accountant, Management Accountant, Finance Business Partner, Finance Manager, Financial Analyst, Commercial Accountant, Financial Accountant, Financial Controller