£35000.00 - £40000.00 per annum + + Benefits package
6 days ago
Our client is a leading company in Derby and are looking to recruit for an exciting opportunity for a Management accountant for their Finance team. The company is a young company and is rapidly growing. They have a vibrant and fast paced culture and are looking for an accountant who responds and thrives in this type of environment.
The role will:
- As part of the finance team in preparation of monthly management accounts and reports
- Month end nominal ledger journals.
- Maintenance of month end working files for internal control and external audit
- Providing support to the running of the management accounts processes including reviewing schedules and checking variances.
- Managing the key controls relating to cash receipts.
- Gain exposure to a newly implemented ERP system in an e commerce environment.
- Assist with the preparation of annual financial accounts and the Group's annual audit
You will be a proactive individual who is confident communicating with the business. You will also be Qualified or part qualified and actively studying to a professional qualification ACA/CIMA/ACCA.The company offer a great working environment and benefits which include cycle to work scheme, regular social events and a great place to develop your career.