Birmingham, West Midlands
Up to £40000.00 per annum
4 months ago
We are recruiting for an Interim Management Accountant opportunity with a growing retail business based in Birmingham. They are offering a 9 month contract, with a salary of c.£40,000 per annum. There may also be the offer of permanent employment thereafter.
The Financial Controller is looking to appoint a solid no.2, who can take care of the monthly management accounts and deputise in their absence. This would suit someone with experience in the retail/FMCG sectors, who is dynamic, able to engage with stakeholders and not afraid to get their hands dirty.
We are looking for someone who can start as soon as possible -definitely no later than the end of February.
Role & Responsibilities:
- Monthly management reporting pack
- Providing variance analysis
- Deputise for financial controller (managing a small team and dealing with stakeholders)
- Posting journal entries
- Balance sheet reconciliations
Required Skills & Experience:
- Qualified and experienced accountant (CIMA, ACCA, ACA)
- Strong Excel (v-lookup, pivots)
- Navision (desirable)
- Retail/FMCG background (desirable)