£33000 - £35000 per annum
07807 638 840
C - MA -19094
about 1 month ago
Cherry Professional are excited to support this Nottinghamshire based business, to bring on board an active studier, who’s keen to be a certified Management Accountant.
You will get to work under the qualified Finance Controller’s mentorship. They’re Big 4 practice trained and worked at another blue-chip business in senior commercial finance before joining our client. With an empathetic and affable demeanour, they will be a great manager for someone who is looking to excel.
Flexible working is facilitated here and once you’re fully trained, there will be room for remote working.
- Number 2 to Financial Controller
- Perform full production of the monthly accounts
- Assist with the budgets and forecasts
- Supporting the FC in managing the junior members of finance
- Being a go to person in the business for ad hoc finance queries and partnering with operations
If you are you looking to grow your skill sets in a supportive environment, apply now.
TITLE: Management Accountant
SALARY: up to £35,000 + generous benefits
LOCATION: North Nottingham, Nottinghamshire
- Relevant Degree holder with at least 3 years practical finance experience / AAT Qualified
- Part Qualified CIMA / ACCA
- Intermediate level on excel (basics of Vlookups, Pivot tables, SUMIFS)
- Previous experience in producing management accounts
Jobs you may have applied for include Assistant Accountant, General Ledger Accountant, Analyst, Finance Business Partner, Finance Analyst, Commercial Finance Analyst, Assistant Finance Manager and Assistant Finance Controller.
This job is commutable from Nottingham, Derby, Chesterfield, Sheffield, Newark and Mansfield.