Up to £30000.00 per annum + Benefits
10 months ago
Are you a Part Qualified accountant, looking for an exciting role as a Management Accountant? If so then below represents an exciting career opportunity to work within the finance team for one of the most recognisable high-street chains in the market. Based in Nuneaton, this rapidly growing retail business requires somebody who can provide management information whilst compiling all necessary reports for an organisation that turns over in excess of £400m per annum.
They are offering £30,000 basic + corporate benefits.
You will be responsible for the following;
- Monthly management accounts of allocated Group companies
- Management, supervision, and motivation of associates
- Support the production of P&L accounts
- Suggest ways of improving existing systems and procedures
- Automate or simplify processes
- Monitoring the overheads
- Analyse store costs on a monthly basis and ensure accuracy of the financial information being reported
- Support process improvements in existing processes as directed by the Management Reporting Manager
- Support the Management Reporting Manager by carrying out improvements in existing processes
- Complying with Internal Controls and identify and remediate any weaknesses
- Looking for more efficient systems to stop manual intervention throughout the department, working with Head of Financial Accounting and Head of Finance Systems & Projects
What the ideal Candidate would look like;
- Part Qualified Accountant or QBE
- Experience of Oracle would be advantageous
- Strong Excel skills
- Strong leadership qualities
- Thrives in a fast paced, pressurised environment
- Detail orientated with a commercial mind-set
- Self-motivated and can multi-task
- Able to communicate effectively with stakeholders of all levels
Jobs you may have applied for may include, Commercial Accountant, Finance Analyst and Financial Accountant.
If this sounds like your ideal next step or indeed an improved version of your current position then please click 'apply' or get in touch for further information.