£35000 - £40000 per annum
07807 638 840
T - SA -18750
5 days ago
Are you an accountant, who enjoys a mixture of management and financial accounting? Do you want a position that will keep things interesting, with international ad-hoc projects to go at?
Cherry Professional are exclusively recruiting for an international Derby business, to bring on board a credible and versatile Management Accountant.
You’ll be the number 2 to the FD, to support in the management of the finance team, while being the “go-to person” within the department for financial queries and being hands on with some complex, technical areas of accounting.
TITLE: Management Accountant
SALARY: £35,000 - £40,000
LOCATION: Derby, Derbyshire
- Full ownership of management and financial accounting duties.
- Financial Staff supervision
- Involvement in projects across the International Group.
- Stock management
- VAT returns, intrastat and tax returns.
THE IDEAL CANDIDATE:
- Late stages Part Qualified CIMA / ACCA / ACA or Newly Qualified.
- Strong level on excel (basics of Vlookups, Pivot tables, SUMIFS).
- Experienced in pulling together the full set of management accounts and other months-end duties
- VAT returns knowledge
- Stock management knowledge
- SOX understanding
- Audit experience
- Staff management
- Corporation Tax computations
Jobs you may have applied for Financial Accountant, Commercial Accountant, Project Accountant, Senior Accountant, Senior Management Accountant, Accountant and Group Financial Accountant.
This role is commutable from Nottingham, Leicester, Burton-Upon-Trent, Birmingham and Derby.