£35000.00 - £40000 per annum + + Benefits package
6 months ago
Are you a Management Accountant looking for your next role? If you are our client is a reputable and established SME Manufacturing company based in Ashbourne, Derbyshire who are looking to expand their Finance team.
The purpose of the role is to provide day-to-day financial management support to the business, reporting to the Head of Finance.
This role will suit you if you have the confidence to recommend improvements and make decisions and are not shy to get stuck in! You will be empowered in the role to make your own decisions. This is a genuine opportunity to grow your career in this newly created role.
Responsibilities will include:
- Lead the monthly management accounts process
- Prepare analysis of variances to budget
- Complete balance sheet reconciliations
- Assist with the preparation of the annual budget and forecasting process
- Profit and Loss, CAPEX and cash flow
- Production and reporting of financial KPIs within the business.
- Proactively manage costs within budgets and work on increasing profitability throughout the business.
- Assist with product costing and customer pricing decisions including BOM
- Ensure accurate inventory valuation within the accounting system (including raw materials, WIP and finished goods)
- Assist with the implementation of a new ERP system
To be successful you will be either experienced in Management accounts and ideally with Manufacturing experience. You need to possess willingness & acumen to work with other departments outside finance to drive the profitability of the business.