£30000 - £35000.00 per annum + Additional benefits
3 months ago
Cherry are recruiting exclusively for a new exciting Management Accountant position in Ilkeston.
The job will suit someone with who is studying and part qualified or alternatively is Qualified by Experience (QBE).
The business is growing and offers a friendly, relaxed working environment and flexibility.
The job holder will be responsible for delivering management information and supporting the Finance Manager in effective delivery of their duties. The job has a wider remit than simple reporting and needs a candidate who can offer innovation as well as a continuous improvement mindset.
- To assist the Finance Manager and play a key part in the Finance and Administration team.
- Preparation of accurate monthly management accounts for Operations and the Board
- Development of management information and business partnering with operational teams
- Budgets and forecasts - support the preparation of and review performance against them
- Financial management & controls
- Development of KPIs to add value and meaning
- Support for Finance Manager with duties including payroll, ledger management and IT
The successful candidate is likely to have experience in manufacturing, industrial or construction industries. They will have a stable track record with a hands-on, can-do attitude, capable of tackling a wide variety of finance duties.