£30000 - £35000 per annum
07807 638 840
F - MA -18314
28 days ago
Management Accountant – Nottingham – Cherry Professional
Are you looking to take the training wheels off and have more independence in your day to day, months-end duties, while having the opportunities to grow further with a progression plan?
Do you want to start developing your staff management experience, and strategic exposure?
Cherry Professional are proud to be exclusively working with this Nottingham based client again, to hire a Management Accountant reporting straight to the Financial Controller of a rapidly growing, PE backed business.
If this sounds like something your keen to learn more about, apply now.
Role: Management Accountant
Salary: up to £35,000 + generous benefits
- Perform full production of the monthly management accounts
- Line management of a junior accountant
- Identify and drive efficiencies to processes
- Regular Operational Stakeholder engagement
- Carry out Variance Analysis (for budgets vs actuals, forecasts etc)
- Work closely with the Auditors and produce the statutory accounts
- Ad-hoc reports and support to the FC
- Preparation of VAT Returns and EC Sales
- Other ad hoc finance admin related tasks as required
- Relevant Degree holder with at least 3 years practical finance experience / AAT Qualified
- Part Qualified CIMA / ACCA
- Intermediate level on excel (basics of Vlookups, Pivot tables, SUMIFS)
- Previous experience in full production of management accounts
- Previous experience in providing commercial input / project work
- Formal business partnering with non-finance stakeholders
- Advanced Excel
- Previous experience in working in manufacturing industry
Jobs you may have applied for include FactoryAccountant, General Ledger Accountant, Analyst, Finance Business Partner, Commercial Accountant, Finance Analyst, Commercial Finance Analyst, Commercial Analyst and Assistant Management Accountant.
This job is commutable from Nottingham, Derby, Chesterfield, Leicester, Burton upon Trent, Sheffield and Mansfield.