£37000 - £43000 per annum
25 days ago
Cherry Professional are proud to be working with a blue chip retail organisation based in Leicester. They are seeking an experienced Management Accountant to join them on a fixed term contract for 12 months to cover a period of maternity leave.
You will need previous experience of working as a Management Accountant within a large scale organisation (ideally retail) and be willing to work in a fast paced and varied role.
- Ensure monthly & seasonal Group reporting packs are submitted on an accurate and timely basis with all supporting documentation required and coordinate and control the wider Brand month-end process including journal postings, balance sheet reconciliations and management account reporting.
- Ownership of the Brand balance sheet forecast and facilitation of the monthly P+L forecast process and senior review meeting.
- Coordination of the CFO's season-end financial reporting packs and management accounts crib sheets.
- Preparation of statutory accounts and tax packs for UK trading entities.
- Compilation of monthly management accounts and KPI packs for senior management and directors.
- Be the P+L analyst for central management cost centres including posting of actuals, forecasts and budgets and completion of variance analyses and other reporting as required.
- Assist with the redesign of our existing P+L reporting hierarchies for the Online business, including planning, design, testing and implementation
What we are looking for:
- ACCA/ CIMA or ACA Qualified with previous experience working as a Management Accountant.
- Experience of preparing of statutory accounts, group reporting, intercompany postings and balance sheet reconciliations within a fast paced and ideally multi-territory business.
- Excellent attention to detail, highly organised and able to work to and manage deadlines successfully.
- Strong coaching and management skills would be advantageous due to the role managing 1 team member at an Assistant Accountant level.
- Have the confidence and ability to work with internal stakeholders at all levels