£40000 - £45000 per annum
0115 922 2240
16 days ago
Management Accountant | Nottingham | Offering up to £45,000 + Benefits
Exciting opportunity to a Qualified Accountant to join an international e-commerce SME based in Nottingham - paying up to £45,000 + Benefits
* Flexible working 50/50 split in the office & working from home
* Opportunity to manage a small team
* This a brand new role working alongside the current Head of Finance who joined the business just over 2 years ago
You can expect full autonomy to experiment with your ideas and will be recognised for your efforts. This role will evolve daily and ad-hoc additional responsibilities will present themselves in an ever-changing and fast-moving industry. This is a unique and challenging opportunity, progression and responsibility will not be limited.
- A core focus of the position is to ensure the accurate production of management accounts and submitting P&L and balance sheet for relevant business areas
- You will be responsible for producing robust forecasts and budgets and building strong relationships across the business.
- You will be exposed to projects at a very senior level, so with this in mind you will need to be technically strong with the ability to take the lead. Alongside this you will be exposed to managing, developing and recruiting for the team as it grows
The business is always looking at ways to be more efficient, so the successful candidate will have the opportunity to ensure all systems and reporting are fit for purpose, robust and efficient, driving implementing improvements and enhancements where necessary, imbedding best practice.
The Management Accountant will be a key business partner developing relationships at all levels in the business providing both challenge and support to deliver against targets. You will provide robust analysis on performance trends, business opportunities and financial risks; and developing these into actionable insights for the commercial team as well as taking ownership for the month-end accounting cycle, and weekly / monthly reporting.
Desirable Skills & Experience
- Experience of system and process improvements
- Able to work independently with strong time management skills
- Experience of helping drive change across a business
- ACCA / CIMA / ACA Qualified
Jobs you may have applied for may include Management Accountant, Finance Analyst, Qualified Accountant, Commercial Accountant.
Cherry Professional are recruiting this role on behalf of the client.
Due to Covid-19 please expect increased waiting times with all applications