£30000 per annum
07807 638 840
S - MA - 17817
18 days ago
Management Accountant | Derby | £30,000 + generous benefits
Have you previously worked within construction, maybe as an Assistant Accountant or Assistant Management Accountant and looking to grow your responsibility?
Do you like the idea of engaging with stakeholders, like department heads, helping them understand their budgets and helping some of the workers understand their CIS queries?
Our Derby based client in Construction is looking to bring on a Management Accountant to supplement their finance team of 4x, reporting directly to the Finance Director.
Role: Management Accountant
Salary: up to £30,000 + generous benefits
Location: Derby, Derbyshire
- Perform full production of the monthly accounts
- Carry out Variance Analysis (for budgets vs actuals, forecasts etc)
- Assist with budgeting and forecasting
- CIS returns
- KPI reporting
- Liaising with external stakeholders, including the auditors and preparing for them
- Balance sheet and Bank reconciliation
- Other ad hoc finance admin related tasks as required
- Relevant Degree holder with at least 2 years practical finance experience / AAT Qualified
- Part Qualified CIMA / ACCA
- Intermediate level on excel (basics of Vlookups, Pivot tables, SUMIFS)
- Worked within Construction and expereinced with CIS returns
- Exposure with working on the general ledger and business partnering with non-finance stakeholders
- Highly analytical
Jobs you may have applied for include Assistant Accountant, General Ledger Accountant, Analyst, Finance Business Partner, Commercial Accountant, Finance Analyst, Finance Assistant and Assistant Management Accountant.
This job is commutable from Nottingham, Leicester, Burton upon Trent and Mansfield.
Due to Covid-19 please expect increased waiting times with all applications