Up to £22000.00 per annum
6 months ago
Cherry Professional are currently recruiting for Managed Account Executive for their respected client based in Bingham. Your role is to service existing accounts and scope out new customers, to achieve productivity, revenue and other targets as set by the Sales Manager. Maintaining the highest integrity and customer service levels at all times.
The main role and responsibilities of a Managed Account Executive, include, but are not limited to the following:- Responsible for a portfolio of accounts
- Account management on all accounts
- Negotiation of pricing for maintaining regular customer
- Pricing and raising quotations
- Sourcing of non CS products with suppliers
- All general enquiries
- Development of accounts
- New product proposals
- Updating websites and portals
- Completing specification and technical sheets
- Follow ups and courtesy calls
- First class planning and organisational skills
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Excellent sales and negotiation skills
- Time management skills
- Be hardworking and conscientious with the ability to motivate
- The ability to work calmly under pressure
Other roles that you may have applied for include, Account Manager, Sales Executive, Telesales Executive.
Cherry Professional are advertising this role on behalf of the client.