£30000.00 - £35000.00 per annum
15 days ago
Cherry Professional are currently recruiting for a Maintenance Surveyor for their client based in Nottingham. You will be based at the central office but will be required to travel to sites across . As Maintenance Surveyor you will be expected to use your professional knowledge and experience to determine repair requirements, progress repair works and ensure that works are completed as efficiently as possible.
Supported by the Estates Director, you will ensure Health and Safety and Fire compliance for the various sites.
* Experience in the supervision of minor building work contracts and maintenance projects
* Experience in carrying out building surveys and being able to identify structural defects
* Experience in the supervision of building industry operatives
* Computer literate with the ability to learn new software systems and procedures
* Full understanding of construction procedures and methodology in relation to building works regarding both repair and maintenance projects
* Understanding of health and safety practice
* Understanding of contract procedure and supervision of repairs and maintenance projects
* Understanding of the construction (Design and Management) Regulations 2015 (CDM Regs) and Health & Safety issues in the construction industry
* Ability to carry out surveys and identify defects and identify life expectancy of building elements * Ability to produce specifications and schedule of works relating to repairs and maintenance projects
* Be computer literate with the ability to produce Word documents and Excel spread sheets
* Full UK driving licence
Cherry Professional are advertising this role on behalf of the client.