Up to £18500.00 per annum + plus benefits
11 months ago
Learning & Organisational Development Administrator - Derby, Central location - £18,500
Cherry Professional are currently searching for a Permanent Learning & Organisational Development Administrator for our client based in Derby. Our client is a progressive and dynamic organisation, with a high level of ethics and values.
This role is pivotal in providing administrative support to the Learning and Organisational Development team. The role will encompass many aspects of on-boarding, statutory / mandatory training, staff engagement, apprenticeships and event support.
Your duties within the role will consist of some of the following:
· Monitor and respond to related enquiries
· Advise on processes and maintain the resource library
· Carry out learning administration (includes: booking venues, trainers, equipment and refreshments; produce registers; issue joining instructions; issue certificates; prepare materials; input attendance and evaluations)
· Administer L&D related I.T. systems
· Deliver training for learning and development systems
· Collate, analyse and provide evaluation of learning and development services
· Administer and support staff engagement activities
· Undertake development activity to improve personal performance
· Support Service meetings
Our client requires an individual who possesses strong organisational ability along with a great attention to detail and with a real drive to complete tasks to a high standard.
In return for your hard work and commitment, our client provides excellent benefits and a growth culture.
Our client will be conducting interviews over the coming week. Please forward your CV's to Georgia Johnson or telephone 0115 9222240 for a confidential conversation.