Up to £30000.00 per annum
4 months ago
Learning & Development Trainer - Permanent - Grantham - Salary £30k
Cherry Professional are delighted to be recruiting for a Learning & Development Trainer for their client based in Grantham.
The purpose of the trainer is to develop and enhance the knowledge and skills of Case Officers via training, coaching and supporting embedment to all employees including new starters.
- Proactively conduct Development Needs Analysis (DNA) in order to understand operational development requirements
- Design skills and knowledge development using a variety of blended delivery methods
- Research and distribute knowledge specific content in order to provide continuous learning opportunities to the business
- Evaluate the impact of all development solutions
- Provide the L&D administrator with data to ensure training is recorded correctly
- Support Case Officers by creating and delivering clear and relevant training (on a 1-2-1, ad hoc or group basis
- Support the business area with audits/inspections as and when required
- Provide technical leadership, training/coaching and guidance
- Agree a delivery plan to meet the priorities of the business area's objectives.
- Collaborate with and utilise the skills and services of support functions to enhance the performance of the business area
- Follow department specific processes ensuring L&D standards; targets and objectives are met
- Involvement in projects as requested
- Support the L&D, Vision and promote within the business
- Support, promote and enable the implementation of the Performance Management Policy in line with company process
Desired Skills, Knowledge & Experience
- Ideally educated to A level or equivalent, or significant technical and operational experience within the Debt/Financial Services Industry
- Leadership, communication skills and role model capability
- Engaging and able to influence others with a collaborative and inclusive style
- Ability to establish collaborative working relationships across the business whilst being able to work independently where necessary
- Ability to think creatively and take advantage of opportunities to be innovative
- Utilising support from others to help utilise the broad support network available in the business to best advantage
- Excellent organisational skills
- Experience in full use of the training cycle
- Training qualification
- Strong Customer Service focus
- Proactive approach and positive attitude
- Seeks to develop themselves as well as others
Cherry Professional are advertising this role on behalf of the client.