£30000.00 - £35000.00 per annum
about 1 year ago
Learning & Development Business Partner - Grantham - £30k - £35k
Cherry Professional are currently recruiting for a Learning & Development Business Partner for their client based in Grantham.
The purpose of the Learning & Development Business Partner is to scope, design and deliver engaging solutions that support the business strategic goals. These solutions may be delivered in groups or 121 through coaching.
As a L&D Business Partner you will be responsible for Skills and Knowledge development using a variety of methods, to ensure a blended learning approach is received.
Primary Activities:* Proactively conduct Development Needs Analysis (DNA) in order to understand operational development requirements
* Design Skills and Knowledge development using a variety of blended methods
* Deliver development to meet the business demand in the format of facilitated workshops; blended learning and Coaching
* Research and distribute knowledge specific content in order to provide continuous learning opportunities to the business
* Evaluate the impact of the development using the agreed model
* Report evaluation findings back to the L&D Manager
* Provide the L&D administrator with data to ensure training is recorded correctly
* Follow department specific processes ensuring L&D standards; targets and objectives are met
* Any additional duties as requested by the Group HO L&D
Knowledge, Skills & Attitude:* Mortgage experience essential, however you do not require a CeMAP qualification
* Experience in full use of the development cycle
* Coaching in practice
* Strong Customer Service focus
* Proactive approach and positive attitude
* High quality and quantity of development output
* Seeks to develop themselves and others
* Experience in MS Word, Excel, Outlook and PowerPoint
Cherry Professional are advertising this role on behalf of the client.